Support these London steakhouses with a card that’s valid for an entire year
What do you get?
- Choose between a £25, £50, £75, £100 and £150 Gaucho gift card
- Use your card at all of Gaucho’s London restaurants as well as in Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds or Birmingham
- Your card is valid for a year from purchase
Time Out says:
This famous Argentinian chain is a go-to option for steak eaters across the capital, known for succulent cuts, great South American wine and a friendly atmosphere. Just like all of London’s restaurants large and small, Gaucho has been unable to operate fully for some time now. So, if you’re a fan of the way they serve their steaks, you can show Gaucho some love by bagging a gift card. You’ll be able to use it for a year, so you’ll have plenty of time to get a prime cut when the restaurants reopen.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for your selected Gaucho gift card.
- To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code and security code, providing your name and delivery address for the gift card and any short message you would like to attach to the card. Also, include your contact details, in case there be any questions or queries with your gift voucher.
- Cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase date unless otherwise stated.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or extended.
- Please keep order confirmation safe as this may be needed if your gift card is misplaced.
- Lost or stolen gift cards can be replaced by emailing email@example.com with your card reference number.
- If the total of the bill is less than the gift card amount, the remaining balance can be used at the guest’s next visit to Gaucho.
- Should the funds on the gift card be less than the total bill, the remainder can be paid by an alternative method.
- The gift card can be topped up at any Gaucho restaurant.
- Valid until August 20 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.