Jazz up your Valentines plansHere at YPlan we know nothing screams romance like a blazin' trumpet crescendo. Which is why we've got down on our hands and knees and begged the good people at The JazzBox pull out all the stops this Valentines Day. With a host of London's best musicians, a delicious three-course meal and the sort of soft-lighting marriages are made of, there are few better ways to spend the big day.
- Creamy mushroom bruschetta finished with Parmesan and truffle oil
- Salmon gravadlax, horseradish foam, caviar dressing on rye
- Chicken liver pâté with a plum chutney on toast
- Jerk chicken kidney been Purée plantain chips finished with a rustic jerk jus
- Veggie Wellington served with butter, greens, mushroom sauce
- Pan fried salmon, creamy mash potatoes, with a clam veloute
- Chocolate cake with Chantilly cream
- Apple pie and toffee ice cream
- Sticky date pudding with caramel and vanilla ice cream
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Vegetarian option available. When buying a ticket to this event you agree to sharing your email address with the event organiser for sending you further information before the event.