A dish and a wine pairing at this new French pop-up in Hackney
What is it?
An authentic French dining experience – a dish and a glass of wine at a trendy restaurant.
It’s most definitely the time of year where we are all on the look out for hearty, soul-warming food to enjoy with friends and family. Well, ex Pitt Cue chef Jacob Rosen has got the right idea with his brand-new pop-up, Cassoulet Nights.
Rosen is bringing wholesome, rural French cooking to Hackney Road for the month of December, where he’ll be serving up a range of glorious dishes, all inspired by authentic French cuisine. The best bit? We’ve put together an offer meaning you can tuck into a dish of your choice plus a glass of wine for just a tenner. That leaves plenty of cash leftover for Christmas shopping, eh?
What’s on the menu?
Fromage de tête and a glass of wine
Saucisson brioché and a glass of wine
Saucisson sec and a glass of wine
Tomme de chambrouze and a glass of wine
Croque monsieur and a glass of Beaujolais nouveau
Tarte à l’oignon and a glass of white burgundy
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a dish and a glass of wine at Cassoulet Nights at Quite Nice Wine.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Open every Thursday - Saturday evening through December and Saturday and Sunday lunches up to December 23.
- Dinner from 6.30pm.
- Saturday – Sunday lunch from midday.
- Please book by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07703665228.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.