If you can't make it over the channel for the 14 July celebrations, then join Thierry Tomasin - a genuine French-man - for a taste of all things France right here in London at Angelus restaurant.
Sample set dinner:
- Selection of homemade breads
- Amuse Bouche
- Entree: chilled cucumber and cumin soup with courgette flower, tomato petals, spice oats and langoustine sauce
- Main: rolled Blythburgh pork belly, Pink lady apple purée, pomme cocotte and savoy cabbage
- Dessert: a selection of homemade ice cream and sorbets with spiced poppy seed tuile OR selection of cheeses
- Glass of house wine (per person) - red or white
Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Angelus Restaurant, Bayswater
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.