Head out of the big smoke and into the big cheeseIf you've never rolled a lump of cheese before, it's time you started living. Pack your bag cos we're off to Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling for a day of picturesque countryside and chasing oversized cheeses downhill. Bus travel and guides are included, so you've got little else to worry about. Choose something different this Bank Holiday weekend. Choose cheese.
- Return transport from St Pancras in the Escape London bus
- Guides to ensure you'll get the most out of the experience
- Entry into Cheese Rolling is free. Cheese Rolling consists of mens and womens races plus a kids and adults uphill races.
- Photo opportunities at "Britain's most beautiful cottages" in Bibury including the picturesque Cotswold village
- Please note, does not include food or drink and there are no outlets at the Cheese Rolling site
- You are welcome to bring food and drink on the coach
Timings of Events:
Pick-up from London St Pancras 7am.
Arrive at Cheese Rolling Site 11:00am.
Leave Cheese Rolling Site 2:30pm.
Arrive at Bibury 3:00pm.
Leave Bibury 3:30pm
Arrive back in London 7:30pm.