Dinner, performance, screening and a partyCelebrate Chinese New Year the right way in 2016. Dine in in one of London’s best kept secret members’ club, with a special performance from contemporary musicians Andy Leung and Wan Pin Chu, followed by a screening of the classic Oscar-winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. And, after all that entertainment, there'll be a fabulous afterparty up on the roof terrace.
- Party only: access to the party only
- Half ticket: performance, screening and party
- Full ticket: dinner, performance, screening and party
- 6pm: Doors open. Cash bar only.
- 7pm: Dinner - two-course meal with a modern Chinese fusion menu from Ghani
- 8pm: DJ and Chinese Jimi Hendrix Erhu Performance from Andy Leung and Wan Pin Chu
- 8:30pm: Screening of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Seating is unreserved.
- 10:30pm: Roof terrace party, with bespoke cocktails. Cash bar only.
- 3am: Carriages.
Modern Chinese fusion menu from Ghani:
- Starter: Three types of gluten-free dim-sum with vegan stock
- Main: Steamed Sea Bream with ginger and shallots, served with rice
- Other Mains options TBC
Dresscode: smart-casual. Cash bar only. Tickets are non-refundable.