A menu by Mama Wang Kitchen’s Terracotta NightsHome to the Terracotta Warriors, the capital of Shaanxi Province is rich with culture and, of course, with that comes food. Included in your ticket price, enjoy two drinks from options like Chinese tea, plum wine, and Chinese beer, plus this impressive set menu:
- Pai huang gua: spicy garlic cucumber
- Liang pi kou shui ji: chilled noodles with chicken
- Roujiamo sliders: 2 mini street sandwiches with braised pork belly and cheek
- Yangrou paomo: cumin lamb and bread noodle soup
- Hong dou sha nuo mi gao: sticky rice cake and red bean paste
General admission. Please note that vegetarians can be accommodated – just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org when you book to notify us.