A Friday night feast at a quirky Fulham boozer
- Two hours of buffet-style bottomless food
- Two cocktails
- Tickets to the after party
Find out more:
The Courtyard is not your average bar and restaurant. A mish-mash of vintage furniture, bursts of colour, a real-life tree and old painted doors stuck to the ceiling – this venue poses as a lounge by day and a cool club at night. There’s even a ‘Stranger Things’ room, a courtyard and a menu touting a truck-load of delicious-sounding grub. Enjoy bottomless food and two or four cocktails from just £10. Delectable.
What’s on the menu
Bruschetta - red onion tomato garlic ciabatta parsley balsamic vinegar
Calamari - squid, milk flour mayonnaise paprika lime
Arancini - rice, butter, white wine, celery, onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, flour Tricolore salad (basil, mozzarella, tomato) basil, mozzarella, tomato, balsamic vinegar
Meatballs - pork and beef mince, onion and garlic powder, breadcrumb, egg, parmigiano, parsley
Pasta dishes - please check with the host for the pasta of the week
Grilled asparagus and broccoli with parma ham - asparagus, broccoli, parmigiano balsamic glaze parma ham
Mushroom toast - mushroom, cream, butter, garlic, chive, parsley
Bloody Mary linguine - chopped tomato, celery, onion, garlic, bacon, breadcrumbs, parsley, linguini pasta, vodka
Focaccia - focaccia, olives, parma ham, salami, butter
American Beauty - Hendrick's gin, shaken with luxardo maraschino, cloudy apple juice and fresh lime, topped with Schweppes 1783 cucumber tonic syrup
Gizmo - Bombay Sapphire gin, St. Germain elderflower, fresh lime and blackberries topped with a roasted meringue
Poison Ivy - Sailor Jerry spiced rum, muddled basil leaves, fresh lime, a squeeze of honey, shaken with cloudy apple juice
Cinnamon Express - Amaretto, shaken with a squeeze of lime, served with whipped cinnamon egg whites and lemon juice
Forest Gump - Woody’s Rum, Monkey Shoulder, Tia Maria and chocolate syrup, shaken with fresh coffee & served straight up with a grate of dark chocolate
Dan the Man - Tequila, Bacardi rum, a splash of Wray & Nephew, shaken with fresh lime juice and a touch of pineapple
Lady Marmalade - Drambuie muddled with fresh ginger and marmalade, shaken with orange juice, orange bitters and fresh lime, topped with prosecco
The Goblet of Fire - Grey Goose vodka, Chambord, passion fruit puree, fresh chillies, fresh raspberries, mandarin and fresh lime
Highball - Jack Daniel’s, Drambuie, fresh lemon and gomme syrup topped with Schweppes 1783 ginger ale
Stranger Things - strawberry-infused Reyka vodka with passion fruit puree, gomme syrup and prosecco
°Please note there are dairy-free and vegan options available for many of the items of the menu
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for either two cocktails and buffet-style bottomless food at The Courtyard.
- Food is subject to change weekly.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- To book via firstname.lastname@example.org forward your QR codes and vouchers codes.
- Buffet-style bottomless food served for two hours. Cocktails will be served all together.
- Food served until 9pm or until you request it to stop.
- Valid Fridays only. Cocktails can only be claimed from 5-9pm.
- Voucher until March 31 2020.
- After party starts at 9pm.
- To view their video please click here
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.