Step into an immersive world of Italian style with The House of PeroniPlease note, this is not a bookable event. The House of Peroni is free to attend during opening hours, and will run from 19 May till 1 July.
Award-winning mixologist Simone Caporale returns to The House of Peroni Residency London for the second year running as Master of Mixology. Inspired by his love of Italian ingredients and the passion he holds for the Italian way of life, his drinks reflect the daily rituals and beauty of his home in Lake Como.
Simone has created a menu of Peroni Nastro Azzurro infused cocktails that will appeal to everyone’s taste, reinvigorating Italian classics such as the Aperol Spritz, and creating unique aperitivo drinks, such as the sweet and sour Baba Dolce and aromatic spiced punch Sapori Di Roma. Simone will bring his creative magic to the menu with innovative and fun serves.
Drinks menu sample:
- Baba Dolce: vanilla and toffee infused rum, cherry liquer and Peroni Nastro Azzurro blended with egg whites
- Cittá Della Seta: Peroni Nastro Azzurro, fig liquer, chinotto and bergamot
- Sapori Di Roma: Peroni Nastro Azzurro, spiced liquer, chamomile and citrus aromas
- Sorbetto Spritz: the classic aperol spritz topped with homemade orange sorbet
- I Grandi Maestri: Portobello gin, muscat and Peroni Nastro Azzurro served with a selection of flavoured 'paints'
Peroni Nastro Azzurro will be available in Piccola (250ml) Classico (330ml) and Alta (750ml) bottles, as well as on draught (pint and half-pint).
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 5pm-11pm
- Thursday: 5pm-11pm
- Friday: 5pm-11pm
- Saturday: 11am-11pm
- Sunday: 11am-10pm
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. No admission fee.