The creme de la creme of UK comedyClose your eyes and imagine this: everyone around you is laughing. Big smiles adorn their faces. No-one is hungry and everyone is happy. No, this isn't heaven. It's the Comedy Cafe Theatre on a Saturday. This time around they have Paddy Lennox, Kate Lucas and Paul T Eyres performing live for your viewing pleasure. And, once the jesters have finished their sets, the club will stay open with live music and DJs. If you fancy a bit of food with your comedy, a ticket including dinner is available.
Take a peek at the menu:
- Four Korean Fried Chicken Wings and a side
- Six Korean Fried Chicken Strips and a side
- Two Steamed Buns (Mushroom or Pork) and two sides
- One Yoka Mein (Beef Broth Noodles) and a side
- One Bokkeumbap (Kimchi Fried Rice) and a side (also available as a vegetarian option)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please arrive early if you are having dinner. Food is served between 6pm and 7pm only.