An evening of history, theatre and foodEnjoy an evening of history, fun and theatre with Queen Marie Antoinette and her French court. As you enter, you'll be welcomed with a delectable cocktail and the option to dine from the a la carte menu, as actors play out scenes from her life in the restaurant around you. Discover the fascinating truth about Marie Antoinette and the foods she loved. Trés bien.
Take a peek at some of the dishes available on the night below:
- Escargots Bourguignon (£7.50)
- Blackened scallops (£12.00)
- Truc Vert's Wagyu beef burger (£17.25)
- Baked monkfish fillet (£19.50)
- Strawberry mille feuilles (£6.95)
- Lemon tart (£6.95)
Ticket includes entry and an exclusive cocktail for YPlanners.