A fantastic dinner and a great filmThe Exhibit is an all-day drinking and eating hub with an ever changing programme of events and flexible spaces for hire. Think of them as a youth club for adults – an informal creative space with drinks, food, art, comedy, cinema and much more besides.
Breaking up with Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) leaves Bridget Jones (Renée Zellweger) over 40 and single again. Feeling that she has everything under control, Jones decides to focus on her career as a top news producer. Suddenly, her love life comes back from the dead when she meets a dashing and handsome American named Jack (Patrick Dempsey). Things couldn't be better, until Bridget discovers that she is pregnant. Now, the befuddled mom-to-be must figure out if the proud papa is Mark or Jack.
Sample menu (please be aware the menu may be different):
- The Exhibit burger
- Buttermilk fried chicken burger
- Roast Norfolk bronze turkey with goose fat roasted potatoes
- Wild mushroom and leek cannelloni
- Monkfish and shrimp curry coconut
- Braised ox cheek Bourguignon
- Sirloin steak béarnaise
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Exhibit Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS and aim to start all films at the advertised screening time
- Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
- If you purchase a ticket with inclusive of a drink, this item is only redeemable on the day of the screening for which you are booked and cannot be carried over to another date.
- Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
- You can buy drinks from the Main Bar and take them in with you but eating snacks in the cinema is not permitted.
- The Exhibit Cinema is strictly an over 21 venue regardless of the certification of the movie being screened.