A new night focused on presenting current jazz artists on the London sceneMarta Capponi and Luca Boscagin, both composers and improvisers, offer a unique and personal sound, without any fear of approaching a miscellaneous repertoire. Let go and fall under their spell whilst you enjoy a two-course meal developed by Chef Ghani.
Preview of dining menu:
- scallop tortellini with butternut squash and chive white wine sauce
- warm feta and sweet corn tamale with avocado, tomato, lime and smoked chilli salsa (V)
- spinach and ricotta gnocchi with sautéed wild mushroom, roasted red onion and Comte cheese (V)
- Jacob’s Ladder, root mash, caramelised carrot and shallots
- seared salmon, celeriac puree & sautéed cep mushroom with seasonal veg
Desert at additional cost of £6 on the night.
- Bailey’s and milk chocolate mousse, crumbled brownie and orange mascarpone
Over 18s only. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted. Drinks also at an additional cost on the night.