Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
Since she was a little girl, it's been drilled into Amy's head by her rascal of a dad that monogamy isn't realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo, enjoying a life free from romantic commitment – but in actuality, she's kind of in a rut.
"The film is often hysterical in the best sense. Not just funny-hysterical, its script bubbling with bad-girl one-liners, but hysterical with an edge of funky, missionary outreach and outrage…" – The Financial Times
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote with calvados jus
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Fresh beef lasagne with chips or salad
- Vegetable lasagne with chips or salad
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
Certificate 15. Runtime: 2 hours 5 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.