Let your loved ones unwrap a festive feast this Christmas
What do you get?
- An online course in making edible gifts
- Learn how to make sweets, snacks and drinks and how to wrap and decorate them for friends and family
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
After a year when people have had very little to do other than internet shopping, thinking of winning gifts was always going to be a tall order. Luckily, there’s one thing that everyone loves: food. No, we’re not suggesting that you start dishing out meals deals to your mates, but how about creating edible gifts with your own two hands? It’s personal, creative and, most importantly, cost-effective. And you can learn exactly how to do it with this online course, which you can get now for less than 20 quid.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an Edible Gifts course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until November 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).