Let a YouTube superstar show you how to perk up your places for pennies
What do you get?
- Discover how to create the look want you for your home at a price you can afford
- Turn thrift shop items into beautiful decor
- A certificate upon completion
- Internationally Accredited by ICOES
Time Out says:
We’ve all kinda got an idea of what our dream home will look like. Sadly, most of those dreams come with a bank account-busting price tag (seriously, £60 for a lamp?! Pull the other one). But did you know that with a few tips and tricks from a pro, you can create something similar for a fraction of the cost? Not convinced? Maybe Liz Fenwick (and her nearly 400,000 strong army of subscribers) will change your mind. She’ll show you how to totally transform your space on a shoestring budget – for only £16, too.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online thrifty interior design course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until April 30 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.