Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Wanna look pretty as a picture – and smell like a cup o’ joe? Then join this workshop where you’ll whip up a DIY coffee scrub that you can smear all over your face. Benefits? Exfoliation, antioxidants and even adding shine to dull hair. Lead by the folks from coffee brand Minor Figures, this is a great way to up your natural skincare routine and feel like you’re full of beans.
When is it?
1pm-2pm on October 24.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to DIY Coffee Body Scrub Workshop with Minor Figures at Samsung KX on October 24.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.