Brought to you by Zero Waste Goods
What is it?
Skincare’s good isn’t it? Makes you feel nice, actually dermatologically, is nice for you, a little spa day at home, and all that. Well, you know what else is nice? The planet. Fortunately, plenty of skincare is natural these days (no more weird blue stuff on the spots is a win for everyone surely?) but it doesn’t get more eco than making products with the good natural ingredients you’ve already got in the cupboard at home. Not to mention cheaper! IF the idea of making things to go on your face stresses you out RELAX, THINKING ABOUT THE WRINKLES. Good stuff. You can also chill because this event at Samsung KX has all the equipment and guidance you’ll need to be able to gift aunties (and yourself) great products for life.
When is it?
1pm-2pm on October 5.
At this event, Zero Waste Goods’ DIY Workshop (which is being run by sustainable skincare brand Scintilla) will show you exactly how to make a revitalising body scrub and a super-handy multi-purpose balm. The products are naturally planet-based and vegan. So you can walk away with great skin and a clean conscience.
Also, if you have an allergy, you can let them know beforehand, but this will need to be passed on with at least three days notice ideally!
Find out more about Zero Waste Goods here.
Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to a DIY Sustainable Skincare Workshop with Scintilla at Samsung KX on Tuesday October 5.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event.
- If you have any allergies please email email@example.com by Friday October 1 at the latest. Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's events terms and conditions here
- Samsung KX is strictly operating in accordance with current government guidelines.
- All event capacities are in line with these and social distancing rules will be followed.
- Face coverings are encouraged to be worn by adults, unless exempt, when inside the store.
- Any equipment used will be fully sanitised.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.