A real sharp fashion workshopWhen it comes to fashion, money doesn't go very far these days. Clothes are either ill-fitting, poor-quality or very expensive. Here's a suggestion: why not cut out the middle man and make your own? At this one week intensive course, you'll learn to make a tailored line jacket. Suffer no more from poorly fitted jackets that aren't quite to your tastes and save yourself a lot of money over the years. Plus it's available at a £150 discount. What more could you want?
Check out a day-by-day breakdown below:
- Saturday 2 April: Jacket pattern preparation (2pm-4:30pm)
- Monday 4 April: Prepping fabrics and fusings and sewing body (11am-2pm)
- Tuesday 5 April: Sewing pockets (11am-2pm)
- Wednesday 6 April: Sewing collars and facings (11am-2pm)
- Thursday 7 April: Sleeves, cuffs and vents (11am-2pm)
- Friday 8 April: Linings and buttonholes (11am-2pm)
Please note you can't reschedule if you miss a lesson. Organisers will help you catch up as best as possible. 48 hour cancellation policy. No refunds after the course starts. After booking, you will need to contact organisers to confirm details.