Edible Stories’ latest pop-up is inspired by all things theatre. This exquisitely crafted dining experience recounts Les Miserables through the universal medium of food. The play, like the meal, is broken down into courses. Take a sip of French Vermouth and savour the edible theatre. Les Miserables has never tasted better.
A sample of the menu:
- The Confrontation: mulled mint and sage, smoked plumb-infused buffalo trace, French rough vermouth served in a tonkard/julep tin with sage, mint and sward stuck in crushed ice
- Jean Valjean's Prison Sentence: artisan breads, garlic and parsley butter, smoked salt butter, smoked mackerel pate
- Only Roots: three-way beetroot and fresh curd goat cheese, foraged leaves with beetroot jellied sauce
- Peasant Food Of Revolution Paris: roast wood pigeon, red wine jus, black pudding, glazed turnip, confit apple. Vegetarian option: salt baked celeriac, glazed turnip, confit apple, spring greens
- Cosette: poached pears in white wine, almond brittle, Armagnac chantilly cream, edible scroll
Over 18s only. Doors are at 5pm with dinner served at 7:30pm.
Library, Leicester Square
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.