An indulgent supperclub in an amazing venue fit for a superspy
Edible Stories are delivering another immersive dining experience in collaboration with the private members club Library. Held at St Luke's Restaurant, your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to find the man behind Spectre while operating undercover at a dinner party. In true Bond style, guests will be welcomed to a private martini reception with caviar canapés, where you can expect the finer details of your mission to be confirmed in an envelope For Your Eyes Only. Also contained within will be an antidote powder…you can never be too careful.
It's been rumoured that a live transmission from Spectre will be displayed, in an attempt to persuade guests to join a plot to kill Bond. It seems a certainty that further sinister actions will unfold throughout the evening. You'll have to keep your wits about you as you dine. With a playlist of soundtrack classics, a menu of delectable food and the drinks steadily flowing, this is going to be a harder task than you may imagine: the best of luck, 00.
- 7:30pm: Guests arrive, martini reception
- 8:00pm: Guests are called to the dining room
- 8:15pm: Dining experience starts
- 10:30pm: Coffee served and mission is completed
- A Smoking Walter PPK: smoking seared breast of pigeon with red, yellow and golden beetroot with raspberry vinaigrette, radish snow and cancha corn.
- From Russia With Love: champagne sorbet with bordeaux vodka served in a martini glass.
- Diamonds Are Forever: diamond-cut beef braised in Macallan whisky with truffled dauphinoise potato, sautéed diamond courgette and onion pearls.
- Casino Royale Roulette: passion fruit compote with crispy strawberry set in a chocolate dome sitting on coconut tapioca pearl.
Dress code: dinner jacket or cocktail dress recommended. Alternatively, come dressed as your favourite Bond villain. Please note, the event organiser will receive the email address of bookers in order to send a mission brief before the event.
Library, Leicester Square
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.