Enrica Rocca Full Day Cookery Class With Market Tour
We've got an excellent afternoon of foodie fun lined up for you. Spend a day with Enrica Rocca exploring ingredients and receiving expert cooking tuition, before tucking into five-to-six antipasti, pasta and meat or fish courses – with wines to compliment each dish, of course.
The fun begins with an hour tour of the Portobello Market with Charlotte and Claire who'll show you how to identify the best and freshest of ingredients for your cooking. Then, once your bags are overflowing with flavour, you'll return to the beautiful Enrica Rocca’s kitchen and start making your own delicious Italian dishes. Help will be provided along the way and you'll receive a PDF file to help you effortlessly recreate when you return home. Indulge and become an expert in Venetian cuisine.
- 10am: Portobello Market tour and ingredient purchasing
- 12pm: return to the kitchen, enjoy an aperitivo and discover the art of creating an Italian feast
- 4pm: end of lesson – enjoy recreating these dishes at home.
- Six-hour day of cooking tuition
- Preparation of five to six dishes of antipasti, pasta and meat or fish courses
- All ingredients and wines
- Making Cooking More Fun: a pdf with recipes, info on the best products, techniques and suggestions for learning to select the best ingredients.
Outside Ladbroke Grove Station
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.