You're never too old to have an adventureIf you think you know what your next adventure is going to be, then think again. Escape London are planning it for you, and you're not going to find out until the day of your adventure. Simply fill in a form detailing your preferences – culture or countryside, beach or city and so on – how far you're willing to travel and what time you want to depart and return. Or – if you're feeling brave enough – fill in nothing and leave it all Escape London's trustworthy hands.
Following this you'll receive your Escape Pack at least 48 hours before your departure date: it'll have your train tickets, a detailed map of where you're going and a handy guide, as well as a destination reveal letter. Then, whisk: you're speeding away to your destination for a day of pure, unadulterated fun. Escape London have combined the thrill of adventure with the element of surprise and boy are we excited about it.
The Escape Pack contains:
- Destination reveal letter with details of your Escape Agent on call to answer any questions
- Return train tickets from a Central London Station
- One A3 map of city with guide on reverse per person
- A suggested itinerary for your day planned from your preferences
- Recent TripAdvisor reviews for attractions
- Paid activities- each city has a mixture of free and paid for activities to do these are detailed in your guide
- Travel to and from you home to London train station
Please note that the ticket date that you book with YPlan is not your departure date. Upon purchasing, email details will be provided to the partner, so they can get in contact about departure date and event preferences. Please ensure a valid email address is linked to your YPlan account. Dates must be confirmed within 1 month of purchase. Your departure date needs to be at least 2 weeks after the date of your reply. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.