A space for new writing to be explored collaborativelyScratch Nights are a fantastic new way for young creatives to meet, talk about their work, collaborate, and get involved in their community's local writing scene. If you're looking for inspiration or just want to see what all the buzz is about, head down to The Peckham Pelican for Etch's fantastic night of in-development theatre.
Theatre submitted for the evening:
- Cuckoo by Lisa Carroll, directed by Dan Hutton
- The Foster Home, 16th January 2013 by Tim B-Gray, directed by Debbie Hannan
- Pumice Stone by Jerusha Green, directed by Nathan Crossan-Smith
- Unexploded by Alan Fielden, directed by Oliver Dawe
- Jelly Beans by Dan Pick, directed by Dan Pick
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. This event is "pay what you can". Entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. You need to be registered to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.