You know this year’s huge culinary fest is twice as big as previous years, right?
- Tickets to the biggest ever celebration of London food and drink
- More than 100 dishes from the capital’s very best dining rooms
- Plus masterclasses, games, music, famous chefs, food writers and more
- You’ll get a complimentary cocktail, with Patron Tequila mixed with Two Keys Pink Grapefruit Soda
Where and when?
Regent’s Park, July 7-11 and 14-18
Time Out says
If there’s one thing we look forward to a lot, it’s Taste of London. And you know what? It’s back bigger and even better this year. It’s pitching up in Regent’s Park for ten glorious days of culinary heaven, bringing a host of the best London restaurants, bars, brands, chefs and personalities with it. We’re talking Napoli Gang, Casa Calavera, Jack Whitehall’s Food Slut, Benares, Sartoria, Gaucho and many, many more. But there’s even more. You’ll be able to enjoy the Chop It Like It’s Hot Taste Kitchen, hosting Asma Khan (Darjeeling Express), Ravinder Bhogal (Jikoni) and Nokx Majozi (Holborn Dining Room), with more names to be announced soon.
And the good news keeps on coming. Mixer brand Two Keys is set to provide a very cool summer terrace, with Palomas and Margaritas, a vibey rooftop space, a Two Keys and Patrón Paloma Masterclass experience, and legendary DJ Fat Tony on the decks. Throw in masterclasses, games and music at the Diners Club VIP Lounge, the very exciting Prêt-À-Portea collab between Laurent-Perrier and The Berkeley, and a really very fun atmosphere and you have yourself a winner. But don’t forget that free Two keys Paloma cocktail, okay? See you there!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a Taste of London ticket with a free Two Keys Paloma cocktail.
- Event takes at Regent's Park.
- Book your ticket through Time Out and you will be sent your full digital ticket via email from Taste of London within seven days of purchase.
- Digital cocktail vouchers can be redeemed at the Two Keys stand opposite the Craft Beer area. Cocktail vouchers can only be scanned once.
- If the festival is cancelled due to COVID-19, you can either choose to roll your ticket over to the following festive edition of Taste of London or to Taste of London 2022.
- In the unlikely event that the festival is cancelled, you will be contacted to confirm which alternative event you would like to attend.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer