A ‘Game of Thrones’-inspired dinner party at The Vaults
- Exclusive tickets to an immersive dining experience based on your favourite TV series
- Theatre, comedy and dinner all in an underground tunnel beneath Waterloo
- Tickets from just £17.50
Find out more:
Coinciding with the much-antipated release of the TV drama’s eighth series this spring, the eerie Vaults of Waterloo are putting on a dining event like no other. Blending fabulous food, theatre, comedy and a heavy dose of darkness (and fake deaths).
We don’t want to give too much away, but guests are encouraged to dress as Lords and Ladies of ‘Easteros’ and will be witnessing the marriage of Jaffery Bearathon and Margarine, daughter of the Trywell family. Whilst enjoying your sumptuous feast you must be prepared to tell lies, take risks and trust no one…
The Vaults are known to host some of the weirdest parties in the city, so we’re expecting big things from this exciting new venture. Depending on which day of the week you pick, you can get involved from just £17.50. Think you can handle it? You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Dinner Is Coming’ at The Vaults.
- Doors open 6:30 pm, food served from 7pm.
- Show starts at 7.30pm and no latecomers are admitted after this point
- Please present your voucher at the box office on your selected date.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- This event is 18+.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.