Just £17.50 to see a star-studded take on a Tennessee Williams classic
- Stars Clive Owen (‘Closer’, ‘Children of Men’)
- Alongside Lia Williams (‘Kin’, ‘Mary Stuart’), Anna Gun (‘Breaking Bad’) and Julian Glover (‘GoT’)
- Rarely-revived Tennessee Williams piece
It’s not often you get to see a cast like this. Not only does it have star of stage and Hollywood screen Clive Owen, it features some very well known faces in the shape of Lia Williams (‘Kin’, ‘Mary Stuart’), Anna Gun (‘Breaking Bad’) and Julian Glover (‘Game of Thrones’). And then there’s the fact that this is a play by one of the genuine literary heavyweights, Tennessee Williams.
The tale itself is classic Williams, set in the hot and humid Mexico of 1940 and following the disgraced Rev T Laurence Shannon (Owen) as tries to make a living working for a second-rate tour company. His demons catch up with him on one fateful tour when he’s accused of sleeping with a 16-year-old girl, much to the anger of the group. A fascinating dive into everything from carnal desire to captivity and mental illness ensues. Expect this to sell out fast.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 'The Night of the Iguana' at The Noel Coward theatre
- Please print your vouchers and take them with you to the box office just before the performance to exchange them for your tickets.
- Please arrive in good time as latecomers may not be permitted.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other.