Get tickets from £20
- Exclusive tickets to a new production of ‘A Day in the Death of Joe Egg’
- Inspired by the author’s own experience of raising his daughter
- Starring Toby Stephens (‘Oslo’, ‘Lost in Space’) and Claire Skinner (‘Outnumbered’)
Find out more:
Take your seats for this moving masterpiece by Peter Nichols and you’ll discover the importance of family ties, a dose of wry humour and affection by the bucket-load. The storyline follows a mother and father caring for their disabled daughter that they’ve nicknamed ‘Joe Egg’. It’s polished, heart-warming and most importantly, it’s a depiction of how people cope during difficult circumstances.
Bringing together a stellar cast and leading director Simon Evans (‘Killer Joe’, ‘Arturo Ui’) – ‘A Day in the Death of Joe Egg’ is set to take Trafalgar Studios by storm. Tickets from £20.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘A Day in the Death of Joe Egg’ at Trafalgar Studios.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.