Tickets to this brand new light festival at Chiswick House and Gardens
What is it?
Entry to Chiswick House and Gardens’ After Dark festival – exclusively discounted for Time Out.
London is a city full of lights as winter approaches. But if you want to see something that really puts all the snowflakes hanging from lampposts to shame? Head to Chiswick House and Gardens to the After Dark festival.
New to the House and Gardens, After Dark will be transforming the historic property and its grounds with a series of modern light installations. The trail will weave through the eighteenth-century grounds, brought to life with a projected light show set to a curated soundtrack.
There will be food vendors serving up ace street food should you fancy it, or the opportunity to book a table at their exclusive supper club for something more special. Either way, this light fest is a glorious way to spend a winter’s evening in London. Our tickets are just £11.20 each.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to After Dark: Chiswick in a Whole New Light.
- Present Time Out voucher on arrival at Chiswick House Gardens, London, W4 2QN.
- Entrance is Dukes Avenue.
- No parking.
- Event runs until 10pm.
- Pets welcomed on leads.
- Food Court at the end of the trail, also open to public.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.