Plus there’s a party, with live bands, go-go dancers, DJs and sword-swallowers
- Just £12.50 for an awesome-looking party outside at the Strongroom Bar Yard, in Shoreditch
- Catch a night-time screening of Russ Meyer’s cult exploitation flick from 1966 plus 60's schlock-umentary London in the raw
- Entertainment from live bands Los Pepes and The Trouble, plus DJs playing ‘trashy’ rock ‘n’ roll
- Plus go-go dancers and performances from sword-swallowing street performer, Heavy Metal Pete
When is it?
Sunday, May 30
Time Out says
Okay so you might not know this film but if you don’t it’s an anarchic horror-comedy about two sadistic go-go dancers. Yep, it’s great – you’ll quickly see why it’s a cult classic. And fun fact: it’s also being made into a TV series by AMC and ‘Walking Dead’ star Norman Reedus, so you know, topical. Anyway, the film is only half the fun at this big ol’ al fresco party at Strongroom Bar. There are two bands, go-go dancers (sadistic, but less so than those in the film… we think), a sword-swallower because why not, and a DJ playing until 2am. We can think of worse ways to spend a night that’s for sure.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to a screening of ‘Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!’ at Strongroom Bar, Shoreditch
- To redeem, take your voucher to the event
- For more information had to https://www.rebelreelcineclub.com/
- Over 18s only
- Doors open at 4pm
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer