An immersive cocktail drinking experience with a Western theme
- Four personalised cocktails made from your own smuggled liquor
- Theatrical storyline with you at the centre of the action
- Authentic Western attire to dress up in
- Now just £25
Find out more:
Based on the shady dealings of Frontier-era liquor bandits, this fusion of immersive theatre and top-notch cocktails in Shoreditch will transport you to the rugged American West. There you’ll partake in an illicit moonshine liquor smuggling operation. So, how does it work? Your first stop will be to the tailors, where you’ll be kitted out in Western attire so you 'out of towners' don’t look suspicious in the eyes of the sheriff. Then, working in cahoots with Clyde Cassidy, an outlaw on the run from the sheriff, you’ll need to successfully smuggle your chosen liquor to the saloon bar where you’ll be greeted by a world-class team of barkeeps. They’ll get to work and create four bespoke tipples made with your smuggled booze, homemade bitters, syrups, liqueurs and garnishes – catering to your personal requests. With the saloon being a hot bed for illegal activity, you’ll also get to try your luck at card and dice games, visit the Western-style town’s General Store and, if you’re lucky, witness Clyde Cassidy’s notorious Moonshine Distillery.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for entry to Moonshine Saloon.
- Email email@example.com with voucher details and desired date and time.
- Moonshine Saloon will do our best to provide guests with tickets to their desired date and time but there is no guarantee.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30pm - 10:15pm. Saturday 4:45pm - 6:30pm, 7:00pm - 8:45pm and 9:15pm - 11:00pm.
- Subject to availability.
- Voucher valid until September 6.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.