Taste your way across the globe at this inaugural food fest
- Exclusive £18 tickets
- Food and drink tastings
- Culinary masterclasses
- Panel discussions and chef demonstrations
- Appearances from food writers, chefs and big-name personalities
Find out more:
If you’re looking to broaden your palate and tuck into different foods from different nations, you’ve come to the right place. Well, it won’t come as a surprise that award-winning travel know-it-alls, National Geographic Traveller (UK), are pretty clued up when it comes to the finest food from the furthest corners of the globe.
At this fantastic food festival, you can rub shoulders with some big names in food – including writers, chefs and even some of the team behind the National Geographic Traveller magazine. There will be a curated programme of events for you to enjoy, including masterclasses, demonstrations from chefs including John Torode, Raymond Blanc and Gennaro Contaldo and food tastings aplenty from the Bahamas, Dominica, Italy, Greece, Hungary and Tunisia and more. Feeling peckish? Us too.
Tickets now just £18.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to National Geographic Traveller Food Festival at Business Design Centre.
- Present voucher to the Box Office on arrival in exchange for a ticket.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.