An epic late-night party exploring the body and its relationship to nature
- Exclusive entry to the RA’s latest after-hours event
- Heady mix of live music, DJs, cosmic soundscapes, performances, life-drawing, immersive installations and more
- Artist line up includes Space Afrika, Hannah Faith, Siren, Oliver Coates and Lawrence Lek
Find out more:
Taking over the RA’s two-acre campus for one night only, ‘RA Lates: Deep Earth’ is a multi-sensory, immersive experience inspired by Antony Gormley, Eco-Visionaries and Lucian Freud. This after-hours event will be delving into the body’s relationship with nature and the cosmos, explored through a curated programme of art, music, performance and film – with London’s finest street food stalls and cocktail bars keeping you fed and watered throughout. Don’t miss our exclusive tickets.
The Pollinarium; an inflatable membrane installation by spatial laboratory Loop.pH which explores the sensory experiences of pollinating insects
Floral Intensities; an audio visual live DJ set by Studio Aszyk which incorporates digital botanical illustrations to a cinematic live soundscape
Lunar Baroque; an interactive clay installation with Phoebe Cummings, creating a fictional planet from clay where you can build plants, creatures and sci-fi structures
Often Return; a soundscape and lighting piece that combines to create cosmic shapes and sounds; think carpets of a hotel lobby in 1950s America paired with sounds of a Polish town square.
Earthly Bodies; a Lucian Freud inspired life drawing class with Secret Drawing Club
Re-Wilding; a series of naturalistic interventions in the RA’s gilded Fine Rooms, featuring rocks, seaweed and roaming choral hymn performances
VIP Ticket Holders receive a complimentary glass of champagne, a private view of Antony Gormley between 7pm – 8pm, an invitation to a secret underground garden party plus access to a series of Algae Opera performances.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘RA Lates: Deep Earth’ at the Royal Academy.
- Antony Gormley | Open for Early Bird and General Ticket holders from 8pm – 10pm, last entry 9.45pm), open for VIP ticket holders from 7pm.
- Eco-Visionaries | Open for all ticket holders from 7pm – 11pm, last entry 10.45pm.
- Lucian Freud: The Self Portraits | Open for all ticket holders from 7pm – 11pm, last entry 10.45pm
- VIP ticket holders receive a complimentary glass of champagne, a private view of Antony Gormley between 7pm – 8pm and exclusive experiences.
- Please present Time Out voucher on arrival.
- Event runs from 7pm – 11pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.