Don’t miss this new four-star production of Shakespeare’s dark play
What is it?
Tickets to see Tom Mothersdale star in Headlong’s brand-new production of ‘Richard III’ we gave four stars.
If you’re yet to pay a visit to Alexandra Palace’s newly-renovated theatre, we’d recommend using this as your excuse. In this revelatory new production, Tom Mothersdale returns to lauded theatre company Headlong to star as Richard III – Shakespeare’s iconic tyrant.
For the uninitiated, the plot follows Richard III as he sets out to change the course of history after a tumultuous civil war. Richard was not born to be a king, but he has his sights set on the crown. So begins his mission to reign, but it’s littered with deceit, manipulation and violence – and he’s succeeding.
Tickets to this new take on a Shakespearean classic are exclusive to Time Out readers, with prices starting at just £10.
Book by March 20
From our four-star review:‘Tom Mothersdale is fascinatingly horrible to watch, like Alex from ‘Clockwork Orange’ given a whole royal court to play with.’
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Richard III’ at Alexandra Palace Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.