Sip heavenly cocktails from the world’s largest espresso martini menu
- Visit Soho’s espresso martini pop-up
- Includes a free martini
- Tickets just £10
- No booking fee
Find out more:
Bringing the buzz back to London, the Espresso Martini Society is about to make a return to the streets of Soho – and we’re feeling pretty excited. Why? Because they’ve got the world’s largest espresso martini menu in tow and it sounds sweeter than ever. There’s a 20-strong menu to treat your taste buds, featuring a brand new selection of frozen espresso martinis, boozy coffee shakes and many more tasty tipples for the summer weather. Try their take on a strawberry cheesecake hard shake, sip a delicious negroni espresso martini or cool down with a salted caramel frappe. Plus, drinks can be made decaf upon request and the £10 tickets include a complimentary shaken or frozen espresso martini, too. Feeling thirsty already? Don’t wait – the Espresso Martini Society had a sold-out run last year this year and these tickets are sure to fly as well.
Whats on the menu?
Boozy Coffee Milkshakes:
Cookies & Cream
Built Coffee Twists:
Frozen Coffee Twists:
Merry Berry - frozen berries to boost flavour
Sex On The Peach
The Golden Salt
The Usual Suspect
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to The Espresso Martini Society, plus a classic shaken or classic frozen espresso martini.
- Time-slots are 1hour 30 minutes.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Over 18's only.
- Please print your voucher to present on arrival.
- Sold Out 19 July 7:30pm
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer