A chilly family thriller from Florian Zeller
- UK premiere of ‘The Son’
- West End transfer
- Third instalment of a trilogy which includes ‘The Mother’ and ‘The Father’
- Olivier, Moliere and Tony Award-winning playwright
- Exclusive tickets
Find out more:
This fascinating play by Zeller completes a trilogy viewing a family from each individual’s perspective – the mother, father and son. ‘The Son’ follows teenager Nicholas who is struggling through his parents’ recent divorce. He moves in with his father to turn over a new leaf and join a new school, but after a while, doesn’t feel comfortable there. Nicholas chooses to move back in with his mother, but if that doesn’t work out – what next?
At the Duke of York’s Theatre for ten weeks only, you’d better get a wriggle on and buy tickets before it’s too late. Tickets now just £20.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Son’ at Duke of York’s Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.