Immersive standing tickets for a Shakespeare adaptation starring Gwendoline Christie
- Immersive standing tickets
- From the team behind sell-out show ‘Julius Caesar’
- Tickets just £15
Find out more:
Follow the story of ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ on foot at this new, moving adaptation at the Bridge Theatre where the theatre is transformed into a moonlit forest. Complete with flying fairies, fogs and other supernatural beings, this stunning new production is from the same creative team behind last year’s uber-popular show ‘Julius Caesar’, including designer Bunny Cristie.
What’s more, Gwendoline Christie (‘Game of Thrones’), Oliver Chris (‘Green Wing‘), David Moorst (‘Allelujah!’) and Hammed Animashaun (‘The Festival’) will lead the cast – so we’re expecting pretty big things. Standing tickets are just £15 – you’d be silly to miss this.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ at Bridge Theatre.
- You are purchasing standing tickets for this production, and these are not transferable to seated tickets on the day. You will be standing for the whole performance. Standing tickets may not be suitable for those who have mobility requirements.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Bags and coats will not be allowed into the auditorium, however a free cloakroom is available.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.