Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
You don’t need to stay up all night to have a good, old fashioned rave. London party-starters Big Fish Little Fish know this, and that’s why they’ve built up a huge following for their baby-friendly dance parties over the last few years. So if you’ve got a little one (but still love a bit of a boogie) then head to Samsung KX, where DJ Savage Animal Sounds will be unleashing great tunes from acid house to drum and bass. There’ll also be foam, balloons and crafts.
When is it?
2pm-3.30pm on October 20
For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Family Rave with Big Fish Little Fish at Samsung KX on October 20.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- The event starts promptly at 2pm and finishes at 3.30pm. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. A max of 3 children per adult. If in a large group then one adult per two children please. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with hundreds of people at each party - which helps create the rave ambience.
- There is a licensed cafe serving wine, beer, soft and hot drinks at the venue.
- BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines - so that is it at a safe level for everyone. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.