Discover, explore and celebrate the wonders of the Far EastThe Far East Festival 2016 will be the first of it's kind, an open air summer festival in London where people are invited to discover, explore, and celebrate the vast wonders known as the Far East. Sponsored by Hachoo Bubble Tea and Singha beer, this is the perfect way to get a taste of the Far East without even leaving London.
- 4th Impact
- Tita Lau
- Many more TBA
What you can expect at the event:
- Performances from local and oversees acts on the Main Stage
- A wide choice of amazing street food in our "Taste of the Far East" area
- Bubble Tea sponsored by Hachoo Bubble Tea
- A complimentary beer on arrival with every ticket sponsored by Singha Beer
- Authentic merchandise and souvenir stalls
- Information and stalls on travel and tourism in the Far East
- Fairground rides and games fun for all of the family
- Plus much, much more
Whether you are new to the food and culture of the Far East, or have been previously introduced and are just in love with it all, a fantastic and memorable experience is guaranteed. On the Main Stage, our audience will enjoy an array of performances inspired and created from the Far Eastern countries. Authentic displays of music, dance, arts, crafts, and other traditional acts.
The on-stage programme includes:
- K-pop, J-pop, and V-pop artists from overseas
- Cosplay displays
- Dragon dance performance
- DJs playing a mixture of genres
- Martial arts displays
- Cultural performances
In the Chill Tent, you will find a space to relax and take in the surroundings of the Festival, enjoy some traditional oriental herbal tea, or experience the growing popular "Bubble Tea" in a variety of flavours, sponsored by Hachoo Bubble Tea. There's fun for all the family in the fairground, and the games area will keep the kids entertained for the entire day. There is quite literally something for everyone. So go down, and experience the best of the Far East brought to the West.
Under 5s go free but must hold an Under 5s ticket. Children under VIP tickets include: fast-track entry, backstage pass, champagne on arrival, designated VIP area by the Main Stage plus much more.