All you need to do is pay the postage. Plus you’ll get snacks and stuff, too
- Eight quality craft beers carefully sourced from around the world
- You’ll get a snack and a copy of Beer 52’s award-winning Ferment mag, too
- From one of the craft beer delivery leaders
Time Out says
Your fridge. Poor thing. Look at it! Definitely not enough beer. And if there is? Well, congratulations, but let’s be honest, there can never really be enough beer. And Beer52 – a craft beer subscription service we really rate, btw – wants to help you pack your fridge out with eight excellent drops delivered to your door for the simple cost of some postage. So what’s the catch? Well, you’ll be signing up on a monthly basis but! You can cancel anytime, so it kind of really is just some free beer. It’s the good stuff too, with monthly themed boxes bringing you the best craft brews from as far afield as Korea, California, Portland and beyond. Plus the sunshine’s coming. You’re going to get thirsty.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a free crate of craft beer with Beer52.
- To redeem, please visit https://www.beer52.com/timeout
- Customers must pay a £5.95 postage charge.
- One per household.
- New customers only.
- Part of a monthly subscription with no minimum commitment. If you choose to stay, you will be delivered 8 craft beers, Ferment magazine and a snack with free delivery for just £24.
- Full terms at beer52.com/terms.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.