Choose their style wisely, we’d hate to see a fashion faux paws
What do you get?
- An online course on making clothes and toys for your furry friends
- Learn how to turn your old clothes and fabrics into fashionable clothes for your pets and make toys from common household items
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
Have you ever thought ‘damn, my dog really needs a new bowtie’? Probably not, because, let’s be honest, they don’t. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a whole heap of fun crafting clothes for your little pals from your old stuff. This online course will teach you how to take measurements, make all kinds of outfits and even create toys from household items. Go on, you know Baxter needs a new bowtie.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Clothes and Craft for Your Pets course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until November 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).