Get a taste of beautiful food in the heart of LondonEnjoy a 3-course set menu created by executive chef Matthew Burns, who has trained and worked alongside top michelin-starred chefs such as Pierre Koffman, Albert Roux, Garry Hollihead and Jean Louis Taillebaude, accompanied by a complimentary glass of champagne at the Don Restaurant.
The Don Restaurant features the late John Hoyland’s original abstract works which are are spread throughout the ground floor. Which words best describe The Don Restaurant? Stylish, elegant and impeccable flavours. Bon appetit.
- Oak-smoked salmon, capers, shallots and wasabi sour cream
- Grilled English asparagus, pea shoots and hollandaise sauce
- Fillet of sea bass, fresh tomato and cucumber salsa
- Supreme of free range chicken, roast garlic and parsley potato puree
- Watercress risotto with mixed grilled wild mushrooms
- Traditional crème brulee
- Raspberry Eton mess
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please note menu is subject to change without notice. Service charge is included in the price.