Three of London’s most celebrated chefs in one neighbourhood hotspotTell your tastebuds to get excited: three of London’s most celebrated chefs are coming together to deliver a six-course sharing menu in a hot neighbourhood restaurant. Join the head honchos of the newly formed Fitzrovia Collective – Allan Pickett of Piquet, Ben Tish of Salt Yard and Jun Tanaka of The Ninth – at The Ninth on Charlotte Street for an exclusive menu that demonstrates the simple but refined French-Mediterranean flair of Tanaka, the classic French techniques of Pickett and Tish's Spanish-Italian style.
All three chefs will be working together in the kitchen to deliver to you a dining experience unlike anything you've ever experienced before. If you need any futher convincing, take a peek at the menu below.
- House bread sticks with anchovy and crème fraiche mousse (Allan Pickett)
- Pinchos of slow-cooked Dorset snail, Iberico pancetta and potato, wild garlic aioli, jamon bone and sherry glaze (Ben Tish and Dan Sherlock)
- Flamed mackerel, Jersey Royals, pickled kohlrabi and sea purslane (Jun Tanaka)
- Roast seabass with yeasted cauliflower puree, romanesco and mushroom persillade (Allan Pickett)
- Roast saddle of rabbit, slow-cooked leg and Salt Yard jamon croquette, sautéed violet artichokes, steamed agretti and roasting juices (Ben Tish and Dan Sherlock)
- Tarte Tatin and rosemary ice cream (Jun Tanaka)
The Fitzrovia Collective will be a ticketed event, costing £50 per person for a six-course sharing menu, additional wine pairings priced at £80 per person. Dinner sittings start from 6pm. Book early to avoid disappointment.