Five plates and bottomless prosecco at this four-star Vietnamese
What is it?
Five pan-Asian tapas plates and bottomless fizz at the Fitzrovia restaurant – exclusively priced for Time Out.
Fancy getting a little flavour of South East Asia, but don’t feel up to leaving Zone 1? We've got the perfect solution lined up over at House of Ho – a place that serves up Vietnamese food at its very finest. This place was awarded four stars by Time Out’s Food section, while the menu is overseen by Ian Pengelley – a chap with about as much experience cooking up high-end pan-Asian cooking as there is to get. And with dishes showcasing everything that's so damn good about Vietnamese cuisine, you really should get as much of it down you as you can.
Which is where this offer could come in very handy indeed, with five baskets of dim sum coming in at just £22.50. Add unlimited prosecco added to the equation, that adds up to one very lovely meal indeed. See? Told you we had the solution.
Wild mushroom and coriander (v)
Prawn and chive
King prawn har gaw
Chicken siu Mai
Steamed crab and prawn wanton
Pork belly BBQ ho sin
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for five dim sum and bottomless prosecco per person at House of Ho.
- Booking is essential via firstname.lastname@example.org forward your voucher with your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability
- Valid every Saturday 12pm – 3pm.
- Valid January 19 – April 21 2019.
- Max party size per booking six people.
- Must be booked and confirmed in advance.
- An optional Service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minutes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.