It's gonna be hard to Beehive yourself around all this delicious grubIf you like exceptional food, drinks and great evenings in general, then this is the spot for you. In an ever-changing menu, the finest-quality British ingredients will be cooked up fresh by the previous head chef of Soho House, Samuel Hodges. Your ticket gets you a five-course tasting menu, plus there are drinks available to purchase throughout the night at a bar bursting with fine wines, craft beers, ales and cocktails. This is delicious, cutting-edge stuff – served with passion, not pretension.
A sample menu:
- potted Goosenargh duck, E5 wild yeast sourdough
- Buck Farm celeriac, Potash Farm walnuts, dandelion and buttermilk
- Woolsey Park quail, wild Sussex garlic, Royal Oak Farm cauliflower and rye
- Westerross Hebridean salmon, Laughern Farm purple sprouting broccoli, horseradish, new potatoes
- Chocolate Tree pots, London Honey Co honeycomb, Hook And Son raw cream
DJs from 10pm till late, so feel free to hang around at the bar after dinner.