It's gonna be hard to Beehive yourself around all this delicious grubIf you like exceptional food, drinks and great evenings in general, then this is the spot for you. Beehive Place is a cool and cosy setting by the Brixton Village and market.
What the experience involves:
- A five-course tasting menu by previous head chef of Soho House, Samuel Hodges
- Finest-quality British ingredients in an ever-changing menu
- Delicious, cutting-edge recipes served with passion, not pretension
- Great variety of drinks available to purchase throughout the night
A sample menu:
- Potted Goosenargh duck, E5 wild yeast sourdough
- Buck Farm celeriac, Potash Farm walnuts, dandelion and buttermilk
- Woolsey Park quail, wild Sussex garlic, Royal Oak Farm cauliflower and rye
- Westerross Hebridean salmon, Laughern Farm purple sprouting broccoli, horseradish, new potatoes
- Chocolate Tree pots, London Honey Co honeycomb, Hook And Son raw cream
DJs from 10pm till late, so feel free to hang around and relax at the bar after dinner.