Bold, British and brimming with delicious flavours
- Five courses of exceptional British cooking
- Located in the heart of London
- Locally sourced ingredients
Time Out says:
If you are after delicious dishes in a delightful setting, then you will want to check out the five-course tasting menu for two at 116 at the 5* Athenaeum. The restaurant champions British homegrown produce, headed up by Executive Chef Ian Howard. His cooking style is simple and fresh, enticing the full flavours out of ingredients, adding an interesting and unexpected twist to the seasonal menu.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a five-course tasting menu for two at the 5* Athenaeum, Piccadilly
- Minimum age 18.
- The voucher can be used seven days a week throughout the year. Exclusions including Public Holidays, New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day will apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the full experience.
- Please note, your voucher will arrive by email at the address given to TimeOut at the time of purchase. Vouchers will typically be issued within 24 hours Sunday-Thursday, and on the following Monday, for orders placed on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Your voucher is sent from Virgin Experience Days, if you have not received your voucher within the set time frame listed above please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please be sure to book and use your voucher before the date printed.
- Additional sides can be purchased on the day at additional cost.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.