Exercise, Dance & FitnessFLEX ON THE BEACH
Sun's Out. Fun's Out. Let's get Beach Fit! 🌴️ 💃 🌞
Samba Dance ★ Afrobeat Aerobics ★ Yoga ★ Soca Aerobics
Ditch your sweatbox gym and shake up your exercise regime in favour of some open air dance and fitness classes on the beach (yes... a beach in London) with panoramic views of the Olympic Stadium.
Held at BeachEast pop up at The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford; Flex offer a diverse selection of fitness programming for 6 weeks of summer 2017. The teachers have been especially chosen for their friendly and inspiring approaches, and every session will be accessible for beginners.
As if that wasn't enough, when you're done...there's only a fully stocked bar and amusement park on site!
18+ | Every class includes a safety briefing, warm up, workout and warm down, with classes structured so that all fitness levels can participate together | Food & drinks available on site | Attendees are welcome to remain on the beach | Additional dates to be confirmed.
A dynamic samba dance class, with a fun warm up, traditional samba steps and a short routine. Brazilian carnival comes to Stratford!
Learn the latest Afro steps whilst dancing to the grooviest Afrobeats and Afrohouse rhythms. Fat burn, Improve your stamina and core strength with a high energy, endorphin releasing dance fitness class.
Build gentle heat, strength and flexibility in the body, whilst simultaneously bringing a sense of deep release and calm to the mind. A perfect blend of physical exertion and more contemplative, introspective exploration.
**Attendees must bring their own yoga mats**
A high intensity, calorie burning, body sculpting, soca powered fitness workout. Getting you energised, pumped and ready for Notting Hill Carnival 2017!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participants must be 18+
2. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in this class
3. Yoga class attendees should bring their own mats
4. Photography/ Videography will be in use at this event
5. Participants may be required to sign a waiver upon arrival
6. In purchasing this ticket you agree to participate at your own risk, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Magnum Opus Events Ltd from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Magnum Opus Event's negligence.
7. It is essential that you bring your ticket to the class. If you do not have a ticket to present, you may be charged the full amount for the class on the door
8. There are no formal changing rooms or showers so please come in your gym kit
9. Your ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer
10. No food, drinks or glass to be brought on site other than sealed bottled water
11. Security reserve the right to conduct searches for the safety of all
12. Please note that all class places are subject to availability
13. There is no car park at the venue - closest parking available at Westfield Shopping City, a five minute walk away
14.In the case of adverse weather, classes will still take place unless otherwise stated