Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Always dreamed of bringing a bit of William Morris into your home? Well, here’s your chance – via a bit of a left-field path. Much-loved online flower retailer Bloom & Wild is running a flower-arranging workshop based on their new collaboration with Morris & Co. They’ve created a series of gorgeous bouquets which are inspired by Morris & Co’s prints: Strawberry Thief, Arbutus and Cray. You’ll get to sip a free beer or wine during the workshop, then take home a bouquet for you to admire.
When is it?
7pm-8pm on September 10.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX store. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Floristry Workshop with Bloom & Wild at Samsung KX on September 10.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 7pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event and a free beer, wine or soft at the Origin Coffee Shop at Samsung KX store. Only specified drinks will be available, please ask your server for more details.
- Additional drinks will be available for purchase at the Origin Coffee Shop.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.