Get a slice of summer in Spain with our exclusive deal
- Half a litre or a full litre of sangria
- Three tapas each
- Saturday night flamenco shows
- From £19.50pp
Find out more:
Summer weekends in London might not quite be as glorious as summer weekends in Spain, but we’ve got an offer lined up that’ll give you a slice of la vida loca without having to leave the M25. The tapas plates at this Spanish joint are authentic and full of flavour, and the sangria is served chilled (and by the litre). Tuck into a range of tapas, a litre of sangria and sit back and enjoy some of the best flamenco dance dancing London has to offer every Saturday night. You can get involved from just £19.50 per person.
Sample tapas menu (selecting six):
Homemade ham croquettes
Chorizo lollipops with quince aioli
Meatballs in a rich tomato sauce
Crispy squid with aioli
Spanish black rice with squid, prawns and aioli
Pan fried king prawns with garlic and chilli
Fried potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce and aioli
Selection of chargrilled vegetables drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and smoked paprika
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for tapas, sangria and flamenco dancing at Salvador and Amanda Bloomsbury.
- Redemption instructions: To book forward your QR codes and vouchers via email@example.com o or 0207 430 9600.
- Subject to availability.
- Booking details – valid Saturdays.
- You must have a confirmed booking.
- Over 18s only.
- Voucher valid until September 7.
- This voucher cannot be exchanged, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.